To be admitted as a member of AVIC your firm must meet the following requirements:
- It must be legally incorporated.
- It must have been operating as a business for at least three years.
- It must provide engineering and/or consultancy services.
- It must have a workforce that includes at least three full-time technical staff members.
- It must have its corporate headquarters or a permanent office in the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.
- It must undertake to abide by the code of professional practice of the Association.
- It must undertake to pay such ordinary and extraordinary membership fees as may be set by the competent bodies of the Association.
- It must be accepted as a member of the Association in line with the provisions of these articles.
To apply for membership or request information on membership fees, please fill in the form below.